About Atlantic Language Dublin
Atlantic Language Dublin is a dynamic, modern school where cutting edge programmes and activities provide a stimulating intellectual environment for a host of international students from all over the world. In February 2013, Atlantic Language Dublin opened the State of Art building at the heart of Dublin, located just minutes’ walk from Grafton Street. This facility is one of the finest modern architectures in Ireland to be built specifically for language learning. It was designed to provide the best possible learning environment for students, and for optimum integration of the latest technology in language education.
Each member of the Atlantic team commit themselves to their roles in the areas of teaching, registration, accommodation, administration and marketing. The teachers are university graduates who have special qualifications to teach English as a foreign language. Many members of the teaching staff have extensive academic and general experience stretching over many years from teaching in Ireland and in other countries. The Student Welfare Officer is available to students daily to ensure that the school can maintain a personal contact with students and offer a point of contact for questions or for assistance. Social, cultural and other activity programmes are also co-ordinated by the Student Welfare Officer. The school’s Accommodation Managers are also on hand to help with any questions that students may have regarding accommodation or living in Ireland.
Hight Quality English Language Programmes
Atlantic Language’s commitment to providing high quality English language programmes was formally recognised most recently when we were awarded the Ulster Bank Achievers Award for International Business in Connaught in February 2012. This award was in recognition of the high academic standards of English teaching and the uniquely Irish cultural experience we provide.
Best English Language School Europe 2009
In 2009, Atlantic Language Galway was also extremely honoured to win the prestigious Language Travel Magazine Award for “Best English Language School Europe 2009” which also acknowledged the professionalism of Atlantic Language but also the important part played by Atlantic’s host families, tour providers and the people of Galway who make the our students’ stays memorable.
What Makes Atlantic Different From The Rest Of Schools
- Recognised by ACELS Atlantic Language Galway and Atlantic Language Dublin are recognised by ACELS, a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English language teaching (ELT)
- Study In Two Different Cities The school gives you the chance to study in two different cities (Dublin and Galway). You just need to ask them for the transfer and check the availability according to your programme.
- The facilities are modern, sustainable, and architect designed. They have four floors with excellent views over city at penthouse level and provide the latest language education technology.
- Best Activities To Enjoy Dublin Their social programme is constantly changing to give you the best activities to enjoy Dublin. They sent this by Facebook, so you will not miss anything!
- Free Wi-Fi access and student computers.
- The mix of nationalities are one of the best among the language schools in Dublin, guaranteeing the experience to know people from different cultures.